so, i've never really written about myself.. & i decided to do so today. This....is ME. No eyeliner, no shnazzy clothes, hair not done, no earrings...nothing. It's just me.. I'm 15[soon to be 16], I'm 5'2, i'm skinny, i have nice teeth, i have nice hair...andd, that just about wraps up the physical. Now, to get a litttle deeper. I don't like being mad at anyone, I'm a bit of an asshole, I talk exactly how i type, & I like to think i'm pretty funny. now, a litttttle deeper than before. I don't like to express my feelings, i usually don't speak up, I let everything bottle up; then i explode, & i hate for people to see me cry.. BLAH.
8 things you might not care to know..
- I can't sleep with my closet doors open.
- I can't take a shower with the toilet seat up.
- I LOVE kissing... but i've been a little deprived lately.
- I could live off of Dr.Pepper & Steak.
- I hate feet.. with a passion.
- My favorite word is Lovely.
- I tend to go with the flow, ya know
- 9 times out of 10.. i won't talk to you first.
5 people that mean the world to me..
- Jalen
- Shanece
- Dionte'
- Anthony
- Cassandra
3 things that make me all happy n shit..
- LOML.
- my blackberry.
- cute text messages.
No comments:
Post a Comment