Monday, April 5, 2010

hm, & yeh...

So, lately. this whole being "In Love" thing has been on my mind.. & #lowkey, i think i'm in it...? The idea bounces around my head quite often. I think about it literally, everyday..n shit. But, today. I've kinda just been sittin' around, ALL DAY. & it's kinda been on my mind.. ALL DAY. Then, suddenly, it finally came to my dumb ass..
IF I WAS IN LOVE, I WOULD KNOW IT.
There wouldn't need to be a question mark at the end of that statement; itd just be "I'M IN LOVE." ...simple as that. I hate how people make being in love a trend n shit & just feel the need to express every ounce of their emotions and affection to everybody in the world.. That's when the problems start. I'm completely fine with just me & him knowing what goes on between us. I don't need the whole worlds input on what I should do.. or what WE should do, because at the end of the day.... We have to live with the choices we made.. Now, as far as Jazzmyn goes.... I'm always concerned with someones reaction to what i do or how i feel. Which is definitely not a good thing.. But when i'm ready to admit to being in love, i won't need the feeling to be mutual... Someone elses feelings towards me shouldn't effect mine towards them.. When i'm ready, i shouldn't have to talk it over to make sure with my bestfriend or my mom, or anybody else in this world.. I shouldn't need all those little cute reasons, or cute quotes to prove my feelings. Anybody can come up with the cutest shit in the world... & not mean any of it. It's not that hard to do. So, the way I feel about it is.... I shouldn't need to explain it, It'd just just be real....& we both would know it. So yeh.. Right now, i'm not in love... But i can say i'm falling.....n shit. lol.

2 comments: